A steeple, Savoyard chalets, horse-pulled sleighs and one of the best panoramic views in the world ; the Mont-Blanc. You have arrived at Combloux !
A haven of peace only 4kms from the lively resort of Megève…The Comblorans will be delighted to share their little corner of paradise with you. Visit the Tourist Office site.
A visit must be made to Combloux :
A visit must be made to Combloux and its Baroque style church of Saint Nicolas, its biotope lake as well as the Baroque trail.
Combloux and the surrounding area offers numerous sports activities.
- For skiing, a free shuttle service is available every 20 minutes outside the hotel stopping at the ski resorts "Les Portes du Mont-Blanc" (Combloux / Megève-Jaillet, La Giettaz and Cordon).
Book your ski-pass online !
5 mins away, the cable car of la Princesse – ski slopes of Megève / Saint Gervais and Saint Nicolas de Véroce.
- ESF(French Ski School) in the village
- Several snow-shoe paths
- Cross-country skiing
- Ski touring
- Sleigh ride
- Hiking in the mountains
- Area Mountain bike accessible by lifts
- Pump Track next to the hotel
- Summer sledging at Jaillet
- Mont d'Arbois golf course
- Rafting, Canyoning, Accrobranches, Rock climbing and via ferrata
- Mountain guide office
- Hot-air balloning, Flights over the Mont-Banc
The environment surrounding Combloux
- Megève, a traditional village with its walks in the high mountain pastures.
- Chamonix, the capital of mountaineering, the Aiguille du Midi, the Montenvers train and the Sea of Ice.
- Sallanches, Centre de la Nature Montagnarde – CNM (the Centre for Mountain Nature), located at the Château des Rubins.
- Servoz and the Diosaz gorges, a conservation area.
- Saint Gervais les Bains and its thermal baths.
- The Merlet aux Houches animal park where you can discover 7 species of free-roaming mountain fauna including the ibex, chamois, mouflon and the marmot.
- Martigny in Switzerland and the Giannada foundation
- The Val d'Aoste in Italy.
- The lake Leman, Geneva and the medieval village of Yvoire.
- Annecy, an old and magnificent town with its canals and traditional bridges at the mouth of the lake