The guesthouse "Le Coin Savoyard" has a reputation for its fine eating experience and has two magnificent dining areas within a supurb mountain setting.
You will discover a varied and tasty cuisine including our mountain specialities such as Savoyard fondue (melted cheese) with mushrooms, raclette (Swiss cheese dish), stone cooked meat (3 types), tartiflette (bacon, potatoes, cream and cheese tart) and hot vacherin cheese.
In summer, you can have lunch and dinner on the terrace in front of the Mont-Blanc and you can also enjoy succulent grills at our giant barbecue (AAAAA andouillette, entrecôte black angus 300gr, mixed grill and rib of beef for 2 people).
We would advise you to book your table in advance by telephoning +33(0)4 50 58 60 27.
Here are a few examples of our traditional menu :
- Beaufort cheese on toast, morel mushrooms and yellow wine
- Plate of the skier
- Smoked salmon "housemaid"
- Cassolette of Magland snails with wild garlic
- Bowl veggie
- Fillet of pink trout with crayfish sauce
- Lamb sweetbread with wild mushroom
- Chicken hazel with peasant bacon and heart of Abondance
- Rack of lamb with wild thyme
- Beef rib
- Burger of the Coin
- Wok of large prawns with curry and coconut milk and yuzu
- Blueberry tart
- Ice cream
- Home made confectionary